Veja Campo Chromefree Leather MRazprodano
The ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%.
-Upper in Chromefree Leather
- Pannels in Chromefree Leather & Suede
- Side V Logo in Suede
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Wedge sole, reinforced front, the Veja Small has been designed to adapt to children's feet
- Insole made of sugar cane, Amazon rubber, recycled E.V.A.* & organic cotton
- Outsole made of rice waste (23%), amazonian rubber (19%) & recycled rubber (12%)
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure.
- Made in Brazil