Veja Sdu Rt B-Mesh MSold Out
B-Mesh is an innovative material made from 100% recycled polyester from plastic bottles reduced to flakes and then transformed into fibers in a Brazilian plant. A pair of VEJA's requires an average of three plastic bottles. B-Mesh is a lightweight, breathable and water-repellent fabric.
- Upper in Alveomesh (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Pannels in suede & leather
- Side V Logo in Rubber and Rice Waste (23%)
- Organic cotton laces (100%)
- Midsole made from sugar cane (53%)
- Glued outsole made of Amazon rubber (12%) & rice waste (30%)
- Sugarcane insole, Amazon rubber, recycled E.V.A.* & organic cotton
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure.
Alveomesh is a technical fabric made exclusively from recycled plastic bottles. It brings breathability, flexibility and lightness to the shoe.
*Ethylene Vinyl Acetate